BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Friday, December 11, 2009

??????

Skateboarding is not all about the board under your feet. I always have to have something with me when i skate, whether its a friend or my ipod. Usually you would want a friend who knows something about skateboarding so you can get better and work harder at it. But if no one is around i just listen to my ipod to get me pumped up and going for the day. Screamo music is the best right as you roll out into the skatepark or street or wherever you are skating. altough this changes if i dont land tricks. If i cant get a line of atleast three tricks then i have to switch to something else or ill be adding another board to the spare parts bin i have.

I listen to all different kinds of music. For example:

Escape the Fate

Underoath

A skylit Drive

Bring Me the Horizon (BMTH)

Everytime I Die

Mayday Parade

All Time Low

The friday night Boys

Alexisonfire

Brokencyde

etc..

Those are just a few bands i listen to.

Comment my blog and tell me what music you like the most.

0 comments: